Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Forward, Always Forward


After 8 years, I finally decided to delete my old blog.

I will never forget all the time and effort I put into learning html codes, choosing themes, uploading pictures in Photobucket - just so I can have my own space in the web. Now, I Google my name and I see about 3 pages worth of social accounts. What?!? I don't remember creating a Hi5 account!

A lot has happened in 8 years. A lot of things that I didn't have time to document and write about. As they say, live for the moment and not the memory. I'm happy that I was able to write about my life at the time that I could and wanted to. Now, I find myself struggling with words but happy with the challenge.

This blog won't be about my mom's confusion as to whether a penguin is a bird or a fish or my love-hate relationship with cab drivers. This is a given, anyway. Penguins are really confusing.

I'm happy to start a new blog where I can be the person who I truly want to be - the cleaning lady. Now please pass the scrub.

No comments:

Post a Comment